Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures of me!

My Dr. that delivered me (Dr. Jackson). Thanks be to him for all his love and support. He's been through Isaiah's life with us from the beginning. We keep in contact with him to keep him posted on how well Isaiah's out come has been. He says he's never had someone keep in touch with him after he's found problems in utero and after birth. He likes to keep lookin into Isaiah's case to help other moms out down the road with conditions similar.


Isaiah wearin Papa Seth's shirt when he was a little tyke.


Isaiah bein a big boy sittin in his car seat almost all the way to Billings in Papa's truck.

Mama's new hair cut.

Grandpa frank playin 1,2,3's, singin songs to me, and teachin me my body parts.
I like thinkin games.


Mmmm! I'm workin on eatin. Mama intruduced me to protein...... pureed eggs, chicken, and lamb so far. I love eggs and lamb.


Auntie Bekah loves holdin me!



Exercisin my leg strength with mama. I enjoy standin up against the couch.
Lord willin, I'll be walkin some day.

No comments: