Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas @ Grandpa Harris's

This was one pic. of christmas @ Pa and Ma's though.
Like father like son!

People say we look alike..........
Big brother and Big sister!
Thad 23 and Charity 21.


Do we look anything alike?

Miss Lizzy, 18 yrs. old already!

Big me/little me =-)

Miss Rachel 12

Bekah 5
Sister pics. are great.

The happy little blessed family!


All of us kids.....

Pa and Ma Harris fam. pic.
We like those fam. pics =-).

Grandpa Harris grandkid photo

Th 5 HARRIS boys!
T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

U. Aaron holdin Mr. Isaiah

Auntie Wizzy lovin on me.
She does that A LOT!

Great Grandpa Harris enjoyin time w/ his 1st GREAT grandchild.


Grandpa playin the game SORRY w/ the kids.
Teachin um how to play.
That's what he gave them for Christmas.Thanks for eveything Grandpa and Aunt Dar.

Papa helpin me open my present.
It was a reversible camo and orange coat and a vibratting toy.

No comments: