Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ISAIAH

This is pastor Andy. This was on our way to see the Natural Dr. in Canada.
When Pastor Andy talks to Isaiah he says, "Hey buddy, it's Uncle Andy =-)."
It's cute! Isaiah perks right up and knows who he is now.
We are blessed to have a pastor like himself.
Just havin FUN times!
I'm worth more than $50.


Oh Happy Days!
Lil' Isaiah Deere!

Say what?


Sour times!

Serious buisness!

Commin in for the swatt.
Which shall it be?


A variety of "different" things.
Think BLIND!

It's always better if it's IN the mouth!

1 comment:

Jerin Philip said...

Dear PASTOR Andy,

My name is Jerin and im in India.
I dont even know you..,but still i felt like going through your blog.I dont realise how..but i felt God speaking something to me.
Very nice photographs!!
Im having a tough time in my walk with Jesus.Im very unfaithful and i find it more and more dificult to be fathful to Him when the temptions are abounding.Please pray for me.


May God bless you and your family.May God be gracious on you all and make His face shine on you and be merciful on you.

Love ..
your brother in Christ.
jerin philip