Saturday, February 6, 2010

Christmas 2009 in MONTANA!

This was MY booth @ our Fishtail Christmas Craft Bazarr that I put on this last year.
These we things I was tryin to sell.
Didn't do too bad.
I actually do the best hostin it and makin the $ of the table fee's though.
THANKS to GRANDMA KATHY again for makin the meal and other goodies for the day.







CHRISTMAS @ Pa and Ma's

Isaiah's new hat.
Isaiah enjoyed the wrapin paper and crinkle noise it made better than his gifts.
Everyone loves me!!!!!!!
My new fuzzey coat!
Like mother like daughter!
Lil' Miss. Bekah 7
We had Jeff Reese come out to spend christmas w/ us!
It's always nice to have others over to celebrate w/.
Thanks to Jeff for the lil' gifts HE brought us all =-), like these nice sleepin masks he brought ALL us girls.
The girls in their new shirts from Grandma Adele and Grandpa Don.
(Stretch to fit shirts)
THANKS to them for all our gifts as well.
SISTERS!
I tryed to look as good as I could while bein sick.
I spent Christmas layin on a couch sick expectin baby # 2,
but blessed to have family to spend it w/.

Isaiah loooooves his Aunty Wizzy......
aaaaaaand Aunty Bekah!
Awwww,
2 candles left!
We also celebrated Aaron's 16th B-day.
His fav. homemade rasp. cheese cake.

No comments: