Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Catchin up on Isaiah.......

I'M SMALL BUT I KNOW STUFF!




(Ain't that the truth for Isaiah. Thanks to Grandma Adele for this shirt for Isaiah's 4th b-day.)


4 yrs. old
























He IS growin UP......


Now you all are wondering........


"How can HE "tell" you HE has to go?????"


Well, when he starts tootin a lot or starts to get the urge to push in his diaper I tell him,


"No no, wait,

lets go poop in the BIG boy potty =-).


He thinks that's funny.


Than we go sit him on it and tell him to push.


He "usually" does.




Yay! Less clean-up!






Isaiah loooooves riddin on the 4-wheeler......


















Isaiah's special friend Levi that I've talked bout and shown pics. of before earlier in our blog.




It's interesting how even lil' kids KNOW when another kid is different.....


Levi's prob. wonderin WHY Isaiah ain't LOOKIN =-) @ him.


OUR boys are BOTH lil' blessings, but WORK =-)


Jeremiah's not sure what to think of um both....






Mama loves Isaiah!




Isaiah loves Mama!






Our first bon fire of the summer














Isaiah loooooves eatin. That's a HUGE praise.


Thanks be to Jesus and for hearing bout the GAPS diet.




The work is never over....


Workin hard!









Isaiah doin light therapy for his eyes w/ his light box.


We are noticing Isaiah is startin to see MORE.


He looks right toward the light when we turn it on and gets mad when we take it AWAY.


What does that tell the Drs. that say he's "TOTALLY" blind???


Praise the Lord!


We just keep prayin Jesus helps Isaiah's eyes to see.


That's why Jesus gave us eyes,


is to SEE.




Isaiah is havin to be positioned better to keep his tone broke up.


They are noticing his left hip is 50% OUT.


Another PRAYER request!


They say it's commin out prob. cause of NOT weight bearing and cause his strong tone pullin it out as well.


He has ANOTHER x-ray done on it in Sep. and we'll go from there.


Dr. would "like to" do surgery IF it's OUT any more than,


it's still up to US though.


I'm just prayin I DON'T have to make THE DECISION and JESUS will make it for ME by healin it TOTALLY or by NOT ALLOWIN it to go OUT NO MORE.
Our goal is to just get him in his stander MORE for weight bearing, stretchin more, good positioning, and chiro acupuncture to relax muscles INSTEAD of goin on med. for that like Dr. wants which would ALSO cause him MORE seizures.


"Nar nar nar," as Isaiah would say.


Meanin NO NO NO!









Isaiah had an MRI done Feb. 7 to determine WHAT KIND of a cyst it was that had been growin a bit more each scan. It is an Arachnoid Cyst. Again, in the MRI it was a bit BIGGER since the last ct scan that was done on it. PTL it's NOT a tumor though. Continuous PRAYER that it STOPS growin OR that it's MIRACULOUSLY removed as well. Otherwise

his

HEALTH is good.

In NO pain and HAPPY!


Praise be to JESUS!







My beets got the best of me.....









Isaiah had a seizure durin THIS particular sleep.


Ya look back @ pics. and they remind you of certain things.


Sigh!




As a reminder to whom it MAY concern,


believe me IF you will,


his seizures ARE brought on by allergy reactions, FOOD sensativeties, and before gettin sick.




On March 24th we got our foot in the door w/ a neuro surgeon in Billings for future emergency situations.


I feel we opened a can of worms.


He THREATENED us that if


we DON'T put


Isaiah on seizure meds. he


could take us to the state and get Isaiah


taken FROM us. Grrr! A bit of FEAR started to


set in me, but than I reminded myself AGAIN, FEAR is NOT of the Lord, and if GOD is FOR me, WHO can be against me????? I'm NOT just some DUMB parent! The Dr.


said, "And IF Isaiah DIES in one of his seizures,


than GOD ain't gonna be very happy w/ you." Well, Jesus has HIS time for each of us and I DON'T believe He is gonna "LET" Isaiah go before his time is up. I know there's "common sense" as people say, but I feel I'm doin the BEST for Isaiah. I'm blessed to have other "Medical" Drs. to BACK ME UP. I even got a letter wrote from one. I'm just TRUSTING in JESUS, through all of our prayers, that one day SOON,


we are gonna have VICTORY over NO more seizures.









@ speech therapy








Wakin up his mouth muscles w/ a lil' vibration





@ physical therapy





















My HAPPY boy




Punki looooves Isaiah


U. Aaron


Zonked






Thanks to those of you who TRULY pray for Isaiah. He is a continueous PRAYER REQUEST. For his WHOLE lil' body. That he will continue to touch the lives of many and KEEP bein



a wonder unto the Drs. as GOD is his strong REFUGE! Please pray that MY faith stays strong as well and that I keep in the Bible and prayer DAILY to keep me lifted up.

No comments: