Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Isaiah

Workin hard @ Physical therapy to stand.
I can bear my own weight, but need a lil' support from fallin.
I can hold my head up IF I want to!

Like Papa like son! See the resemblance???

Papa's gettin good bout doin 2 things @ once.
I am SOOOOOO blessed to have such a WILLING and HELPFUL hubby!
My 2 special guys!

Fun times w/ soap in the tub w/ Aunty Rachel.

This was after my 3rd hair cut now. Mama gave this one to me though. Lookin good!
Gandma usually gives me hair cuts. Think Mama does an ok job herself though =-).

Lookin big!
Bein LAZZY BOYS in Pamida =-)!

This was the last time I was sick w/ the NASTY flue bug.
I wuv my Aunty Wizzy!
Miss her TERRIBLE when she's gone!


Isaiah workin @ Ocupational therapy.
Workin on ussin his hands grabbin toys.


This is Isaiah's other special lil' friend AJ.
Met his fam. when he was in his mama's tummy after I had isaiah. His mama went w/ the same high risk Dr. (Jackson) that I did. Her story was similar to ours. Hopeless! Dr. Jackson gave her my # to talk w/ me. I just encouraged her w/ the Lord n' said He's been the ONLY 1 to get us and our baby along and there IS HOPE in JESUS in every hopeless situation IF He's in your heart. AJ was born w/ water in his head like Isaiah n' had to also get a shunt. He's doin well now. Gettin along pretty good. Rollin over, playin w/ toys..... He's head is still a bit heavy. Possibly goin back into surgery again for that. He's gone through a lot and still is, but he's a strong boy n' Jesus is gettin him n' tha fam. through it. These 2 boys of ours have proven Drs. WRONG and showin that they are here cause JESUS has a SPECIAL plan n' purpose for both of them.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

i loved seeing the pictures and hearing about your special boys!!! I know Jesus is watchin my Jeremiah in Taiwan and when we get him home in America he is going to do sooo good. Thanks for sharing.
Tami