Sunday, July 19, 2009

On the day of Fishtail Family Fun Day!

This was my 1st truck that I had bought w/ my OWN babysittin $ when I was 13 yrs. young.
I just sold it to my brother Aaron.
He drove it through the parade w/ sister Bekah in the back.
Went w/ the patriotic theme.


This was Grandma Adele and my booth put together.
I did well sellin wild rags (cowboy scarves).

It was nice to have Seth's Dad and Mom out.
Joyce helped me a lot w/ gettin my scarves done.
Thanks to HER!

Rachel and Izzy
"Don't bother me, I'm a laddy!"
They painted the mowped as a laddy bug.
Thanks to Grandpa Don for helpin Rachel do that.

This is MY GREAT Grandma Adele and GREAT Grandpa Don!

This is Thad and Kristina's 1st child together =-).
They thought they needed a hound for huntin w/ I guess. Thad I think more so.

Lizzy n' I's beautiful foot.
Just a fun weird pic.

Grandma Adele and I.
She is where I got my MIDDLE name from.

No comments: